Healthy Pecan Chocolate Waffles Recipe - Tasty Healthy Recipes
These healthy pumpkin waffles are lightly flavored with pumpkin and spices, loaded with chocolate chips and chopped pecans, and drizzled with pure maple syrup.
There’s nothing better than a huge stack of warm, melty waffles dripping in syrup on a Sunday morning – oh wait, yes there is. A HEALTHY stack of warm, melty, pumpkin spiced waffles. Never underestimate the power of an awesome waffle. They have serious healing powers. I heard a quote the other day: “Eat like you love yourself.” I promise you if you feed your body these waffles, your tastebuds will love you and so will your body.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- CHOCOLATE BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
How To Make Pecan Chocolate Waffles:-
- Place pancake mix in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, chocolate syrup and oil. Stir into pancake mix just until combined. Stir in pecans.
- Bake in a preheated round Belgian waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat chocolate butter ingredients until smooth. Serve with waffles.
- Freeze option: Cool waffles on wire racks. Freeze between layers of waxed paper in a resealable plastic freezer bag. Reheat waffles in a toaster on medium setting. Or, microwave each waffle on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated through. Yield: 4 round waffles.
Incoming Search From:-
Chocolate Pecan Waffles Recipe
Pecan Waffles Recipe
Whole Wheat Banana Pecan Waffles
chocolate pecan cookies
chocolate pecan bars
pecan chocolate chip cookies
white chocolate pecan cookies
chocolate pecan cookies recipe
oatmeal chocolate pecan cookies
flourless chocolate pecan cookies
chewy chocolate pecan cookies