GUJARATI METHI THEPLA RECIPE - Gujarati Recipes
Methi Thepla Recipeezzz, How to make Gujarati methi Ka thepla, Thepla Recipe, Methi Thepla Recipe, Gujarati Thepla Receipe in hindi, Make Easy Gujarati Methi Thepla, Methi Thepla Recipe indian recipes, Besan Methi thepla recip, methi thepla recipe video, methi paratha, Gujarati Recipes,Methi thepla are light as well as healthy snack. If you love to eat gujarati food, then methi thepla is a must item to try. Gujarati style theplas are a perfect treat for a relaxed sunday breakfast. Methi Thepla is popular Gujarati flat bread or paratha made mostly for breakfast. The Most Inportent thing is Gujarati Thepla is a flat Indian Bread made of whole wheat + Gram flour + some Indian spices + fenugreek leaves.
Ingredients For Methi Thepla Recipes:
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 crushed Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric)
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ajwain 1 pinch Hing
- 1/2 bunch Methi Leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
How to make thepla in Gujarati Style:
- Put wheat flour in a flat vessel bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients int it including the methi leaves.
- Add 1 tsp oil and knead it. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Then make even size small balls of the dough.
- Roll them separately with a rolling pin into a round shape.
- Heat the griddle and roast each of the rolled out theplas one by one.
- First roast one side,turn it upside down.
- Then put 1/2 tsp oil on the turned side and again it upside down.
- Repeat the same with the other side.
- When evenly roasted remove it from griddle.
- Repeat this for all the balls.
- Serve them hot with butter or chutney or curd.