EASY PINEAPPLE PUDDING RECIPE FOR KIDS
This simple pineapple bread pudding is great as a sweet side dish or dessert.This recipe is exactly like an original homemade banana pudding except you use canned pineapple instead. The Pineapple Praline Pudding Recipe is a delicious dessert that can be made for parties or even birthday parties. pineapple pudding recipe with cake and custard and can be served as a sweet dish. Learn how to make pineapple pudding.
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 2 cup refined flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp eating soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp pineapple essence
- 1 tsp yellow colour
- For Custard
- 3 tbsp custard powder
- 3 cup milk(doodh)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Other Ingredients
- 1 tin pineapple
- 1 packet pineapple jelly
- few almond (badam)
How to make pineapple pudding:
- Blend condensed milk, butter and sugar properly for making cake.
- Mix eating soda and baking powder in refined flour.
- Add this to the condensed milk mixture frequently and mix well.
- Then add 1/2 cup water, essence and colour in it.
- Grease cake tin with butter and then refined flour.
- Now pour the above mixture in the tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Now take it out and let it cool.
- Now to make custard mix custard in half cup milk.
- Boil the remaining milk with sugar.
- After one boil, mix custard in it and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Then remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- Cut pineapple into small pieces.
- Add ready jelly to the juice in the tin and let it cool.
- Now spread thin slices of cake in the dish.
- Spread pineapple pieces over it.
- Pour half of the jelly over it, then custard and then jelly.
- Refrigerate it for sometime for setting.
- Garnish with chopped almond and serve it chilled.