Breakfast Poha Rolls Recipe - Indian Breakfast Recipes
Poha Rolls, Poha Rolls Recipe, Breakfast Recipe, indian food poha, poha roll recipe in hindi, Veg Poha Roll Recipes, Poha Roll Recipes, How to make Poha Roll, Poha Rolls Recipe in Hindi (पोहा रोल्स), Poha Roll Recipe, Poha Roll Receipe, Poha Roll Non Vegetarian Recipe, Poha Cutlets Vegetarian Recipe
Poha roll is a delightful snack which you can serve for breakfast or mid-day snacks. Poha Roll is made with egg and vegetables which is also rich in proteins. Try this tasty poha rolls for breakfast this morning. It is tasty and yummy for your tummy.
- 1 egg
- 30 gms poha (rice flakes)
- 100 gms potato
- 2 green chillies
- 20 gms roasted peanuts
- 1/4 tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tblsp breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Few coriander sprigs
How to make poha roll :
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Wash the poha in a strainer. Coarsely grind the roasted peanut.
- Wash & chop the green chillies and corainder sprigs.
- Add poha, peanuts, chillies, corainder leaves and spices to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix well and roll into desirable shapes.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till rolls golden brown.
- Serve hot with tamraind chutney.