Baingan Pakoda Recipe - Bagan Pakoda Breakfast
BAINGAN PAKORA RECIPE, Crispy Baingan Pakoda, Stuffed Baingan Pakoras Recipe, Baingan Pakoda Recipe, How to make Baingan Pakoda, Brinjal pakora Recipe in Hindi, fast food, Spicy Baingan - Brinjal Pakora, baingan pakora recipe in urdu, how to make veg pakora, brinjal pakoda recipe
Baingan ka pakora is a yummy tea time snack. Crispy on top and soft and delicious inside. Due to sudden rains got tempted to make pakoras. It is a pure pleasure to gorge on some tasty hot snacks along with a cup of hot coffee or tea on a rainy day. Learn how to make Stuffed Baingan Pakoras Recipe.
- 1 medium size baingan (Brinjal)
- 4 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- 1/4 tsp chat masala
- Brinjal Pakora
How to make brinjal pakoda:
- Take a mixing bowl, add gram flour, garam masala powder, rice flour, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and with the help of little water to make a thick batter.
- Wash the baigan and cut them into thin round pieces of about 1/4 inch thickness. If there is time to serve keep these cut baingan dipped in water.
- Sprinkle and apply salt, chili powder and chaat masala on both the sides.
- Put two slices of the brinjal into the batter at a time. Slices should be well coated with the batter on both sides.
- Drop gently into the hot oil and fry till the pakoras begin to turn golden around the edges.
- Take them out on a kitchen towel and serve hot with mint coriander chutney.