Yogurt Fruit Delight Recipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipes For SummerBest for lazy weekend.It's easy to make n tasty n as well as healthy also.I saw this in Master chef TV serial n I love the Idea. Many times I tried at home n today sharing with you :))
Ingredients For Yogurt Delight Recipe
- 300 gm hung curd
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp sauce( chocolate, strawberry or as your choice)
- 1 cup mix fruit (banana, orange grapes or mango, strawberry, apple)
- 1 cup mix flakes(honey loop, chocoas)
How To Make Yogurt Delight Recipe
- Divide the curd in into 2 bowls
- Mix 4 tbsp sugar in one half and whisk till smooth.
- Mix 4 spoon sauce in another half and whisk.
- In another mixing bowl combine all flakes with 2 spoon sauce
To serve spoon about 4 tbsp flakes in sundae glass, top with white yogurt, then add little diced fruit, top with colored yogurt garnish
with some flakes and fruits.
- you can repeat the layers if glass looks empty
- Adjust sugar according to your taste
- Fruit can use yours choice
- Instead of sugar can use Honey also.