Rajasthani Egg Korma Recipes - Egg Recipes
Korma mainly refers to a type of cooking. Mainly a korma gravy consists of yoghurt or cream with nuts and spices. To this gravy a variety of elements can be added. Like the korma gravy with vegetable gives navratan korma, with chicken it gives chicken korma and more. This is a korma gravy with eggs which very easy to make and delicious.
Ingredients For Egg Korma Recipes
- eggs (hard boiled) 6
- onion 1 large finely sliced
- Tomato puree ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 2 tbsp soaked in warm water
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder 1tsp
- green chillies 3
- curry leaves 1 sprig
- Green peas ½ cup
- Oil 2 + 2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- to be crushed lightly
- 3 cloves
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 small piece cinnamon
How to make Egg Korma Recipes
- In a wok heat 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the sliced onions and fry till they are light golden brown.
- Take it out and blend it to a smooth paste along with the cashew nuts. Keep it aside.
- In the same wok add the remaining 2 tbsp oil and heat it.
- To this add the crushed cloves, cardamom and cinnamon and green chillies.
- Saute for a few seconds till aromatic and add the pureed onion and cashewnut paste. Fry for a minute.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for another minute.
- Next add in the coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and curry leaves. Also add a little water so as to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Add salt and sugar and fry till the water is evaporated.
- Add the tomato puree and peas and cook for 3 minutes covered.
- Reduce the heat and add the cream. Mix it well and add the sliced eggs. Mix it well. Cook on a low heat for about a minute. Adjust the salt and sugar.
- Serve hot
- Serve it hot with Pulao or fluffy basmati rice