Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cookies - Best Cookies Recipes
Nothing compares to a home baked cookie. The aroma of peanut butter or chocolate chip cookies baking is intoxicating. It draws anxious kids and adults alike to the kitchen hoping to grab one of the first warm cookies from the oven.
makes about 30 (3-inch) cookie
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, banana, egg, baking soda, vanilla extract, and cinnamon using a standing or hand held mixer.
- Beat for about 3 - 4 minutes. Add the chocolate chips and mix to just combine.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons of dough on baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 - 11 minutes or until cookies are golden brown and still slightly soft in the middle.
- Cool on sheets for 2 - 3 minutes then transfer to a cooking rack.
- Store in an air tight container for 3 - 4 days or freeze for up to 2 months.