Dahi Puri Chaat Recipes (Best Indian Street Food)
This is an easy and ready in 2 minutes kind of snack. Fatee made it for one of the aunties who came over to meet us. I was surprised to see her coming up with this dish in like 5 minutes just while she was making tea for us. You need these pani-puri thingees at home for this dish. In case you cant buy them from any desi store near by, you can prepare them at home and keep it for long. To make them at home, mix maida-sooji in ratio of 1:1 and knead it with oil. Roll a roti and cut cirlces with cookie cutter. Fry them in oil till crispy.
* Dahi 1 cup
* Potato 1 medium (boiled and mashed)
* Zeera powder 1 tsp
* Chilli powder 1 tsp
* Dhaniya powder 1 tsp
* Chaat masala 1 tsp
* Salt and Sugar
* Thin sev 1/2 cup
- Mix powder masala in mashed potatoe.
- Make hole in the pani-puri thingee
- Fill it half with potato
- Mix yoghurt, salt, chaat masala and sugar. Fill puri with dahi.
- Garnish with green chutney and thin sev.
- Serve immediately otherwise puri's will go soggy.