BUTTER PANEER MASALA RECIPES IN MICROWAVE
Cooking Indian food in microwaves. Who says you can't cook up some delicious Indian food in a modern microwave? It's low-cal, clean and efficient.Curries can be cooked in the microwave on a Roast or Simmer setting (medium/high), and the meat is cooked slowly. The advantage of a microwave curry is that it is a clean and efficient way to cook and you can serve it in the same bowl you cooked it in!Ingredients For Paneer Masala Recipes in Microwave
- 200g Paneer - cut in 1/2" cubes
- 1 capsicum-cut into thin long strips
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 5-6 flakes garlic - crushed
- 2 tbsp. ready made tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp sugar & garam masala
- 3/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- Salt to taste
Preparation For Paneer Masala Recipes in Microwave
- In a small frying pan, add oil and garlic and as soon as the oil is hot, add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder, dhania and garam masala.
- Mix well. Add capsicum and sautee for one minute.
- Now add the cottage cheese mix well and mocrowave high uncovered for 3 minutes and serve hot.