Baked Chicken Wings - Top Chicken Recipes Collection
Chicken is always the choice of meat when it comes to the preparing non-veg dish. Today I came up with the Ginger Chicken Wings. Below are the ingredients and the method of preparation.Ingredients:
For Chicken 10 Wings
- Honey - 100ml.
- Soy Sauce - 50ml.
- Ketchup - 2 Tbsps.
- Olive Oil - 2 Tbsps.
- Minced Garlic - 3 Cloves.
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper5 - 2 tsps.
- Remove the Chicken Wing tips and separate the drumettes and flats.
- In a bowl, combine the Honey, Soy Sauce, Ketchup, Olive Oil, Garlic & Black Pepper.
- Pour sauce over the wings and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven at 190°C.
- Place the wings in a baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with some chopped chives.
- Enjoy! :-)