Bacon, Sausage & Ham Kebabs At Home - Breakfast Recipes
Ingredients For Marionberry-Cinnamon Barbecue Sauce:-
- 1 cup purchased barbecue sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Marionberry jam (I used Republic of Jam Marionberry)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Ingredients For the kebabs:
- 6 pork sausage links, cut into 1″ pieces (I used Johnsonville’s Vermont Maple Syrup Sausage links)
- 6 strips think-sliced bacon (I used Carlton Farms bacon)
- 8 oz ham steak, cut into 1″ pieces
How To Make Bacon, Sausage & Ham Kebabs At Home:-
- Preheat oven to 350o F; line a baking sheet with foil and top with a cooling rack. Spray rack with nonstick spray
- Combine barbecue sauce, jam and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until jam melts and sauce is warm; 2 minutes.
- Thread sausage pieces, bacon and ham pieces loosely onto six 10″ long skewers. Brush kebabs with sauce and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast kebabs until all meats are browned and cooked through, about 30 minutes. Baste and turn the skewers every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Meat on a stick, it’s what’s for breakfast.