Tasty Adai Recipe - South indian Recipes
- 1 Cup rice
- 1 Cup dal mixture (toor, urad and gram dal)
- 1/4 Cup cabbage (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup onions (chopped)
- Few drumstick leaves
- 5 Red peppers
- 1/2 tsp Hing
- Salt to taste
How to make Adai:
- Soak rice and dal mixture for 1 hour.
- Add salt, red peppers and hing
- Grind it.
- Add curry leaves, chopped cabbage, onions and drumstick leaves.
- Heat the pan.
- Put the flour mixture and make into a flat shape.
- Poke small holes and spread oil along the edges.
- Turn over till it is cooked.
- Adai is ready.