Spicy Tea - Tasty Masala Chai Recipe
Here are the ingredients for preparing Spicy Tea:
- · 3 to 4 teaspoon tea leaves or 4 teabags
- · A small piece of dry ginger. If dry ginger isn’t in handy, you may use fresh ginger.
- · 3 to 4 cardamom pods
- · 3 cloves
- · A small piece of cinnamon
- · A teaspoon of fennel seeds (saunf)
- · A piece of two of black peppers (this however is an optional ingredient)
- · Sugar
- · Milk
If you’ve got the above ingredients ready, you can start preparing your Spicy Tea.
The method of preparation is given below.
- To begin, bring two cups of water to boil. Add the ingredients above apart from milk and sugar and boil the mixture for about fifteen seconds. Let the mixture stand for a minute and in the meantime, warm the milk in a pot. Pour tea into cups by filtering it through a sieve. Now, add milk and sugar to your liking. Your Spicy Tea is ready and you can enjoy sipping it.
- If you think you are one of the lazy lots and don’t want to spend much time preparing the ingredients, you can take the above ingredients (except for milk and sugar) and grind them coarsely. Then, you just have to boil water add tea and a teaspoon of the ground spices. And the rest is as above.