Raj Kachori Recipe - Tasty Chaat Recipe
Raj Kachori is a mouth watering chaat. Learn how to make/prepare Raj Kachori by following this easy recipe.
- 2 Cups rava
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Cup curd
- 1/2 Cup soaked chana
- 10 Papadi
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 5 tbsps Tamarind chutney
- 1/2 Cup sev
How to make Raj Kachori:
- Boil potatoes and cut it into cubes.
- Boil the soaked channa
- Mix rava, maida, salt and red chilli powder well.
- Prepare dough.
- Roll out into rotis of equal size.
- Deep fry it.
- Make a hole in the centre fried kachoris.
- Fill with cubed potatoes, chana, papdi and curd.
- Spread red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, tamarind chutney and green chutney.
- Put sev on it.
- Raj Kachori is ready.