Paav Bhaji Recipe - Best Street Chart Recipes
Paav Bhaji is a popular Maharashtrian Food. Learn how to make/prepare Pav Bhaji by following this easy Recipe.
- 2 Large potatoes
- 1/2 Cup boiled green peas
- 1/2 Capsicums
- 2 Large chopped onions
- 1 Large chopped tomato
- 2 tbsps garlic
- 5 tbsps butter
- Salt to taste
- 4 Paavs
How to make Paav Bhaji:
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Fry onions in melted butter.
- Add vegetables and garlic and mix it well.
- Cook it till it turns tender.
- Add butter and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Place the Paavs on heated tawa and add spread butter on it.
- Cook it till it turns brown.
- Hot Pao Bhaji is ready.