Ginger Chicken Wings – Non Veg Recipes
Here are the ingredients needed to prepare ginger chicken wings:
- Chicken Wings (skinned) – 10-12 pieces
- Fresh Root Ginger (crushed) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Natural Low-fat Yoghurt – 3/4 of a cup
- Tabasco Sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic (crushed) – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves (Fresh) – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Onions (medium sized) – 2 pieces
- Fresh Root Ginger (shredded) – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
Method of Preparation
- Take the chicken wings in a non-metallic bowl. Take the yoghurt, crushed ginger, Tabasco sauce, salt, tomato ketchup, crushed garlic, lemon juice and half of the chopped fresh coriander leaves in a separate bowl. Mix everything in the second bowl together and pour the mixture over the chicken wings and stir the mixture making sure that the chicken wings are coated completely by the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadai (Indian Pan) and fry the onions until it turns soft.
- Put the chicken wings and cook it over a medium heat. Stir occasionally for 10-15 minutes.
- Now add the remaining chopped coriander leaves and the shredded ginger and serve hot.