Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe - Pudding RecipesEggless Chocolate pudding needs very basic ingredient and it's quick and very easy recipe. It can be very good alternative dessert for your potluck or party.
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch / Corn Powder
- Icing Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- t tbsp Butter
- Take unsweetened cocoa powder in the bowl
- Add Corn starch and Icing Sugar in the bowl
- Add milk slowly and whisk it continuously to avoid forming any lumps in the mixture till sugar gets completely dissolved in the mixture.
- Microwave this chocolate mixture for 2~3 mins in the microwave.
- Give it one more whisk and pop this mixture back for 2 more mins in the microwave
- Take out bow, whisk and cook it for another min in the microwave.
- Add vanilla extract and butter in the mixture and mix it very well
- Take the pudding mixture and transfer into serving bowls.
- Cover the pudding with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for an hour.
- Take out pudding and top this with whipped cream and chocolate chips
- Eggless chocolate pudding is ready to serve.