Tuna With Crackers
Below are provided the ingredients you will need in order to prepare the dish:
Ingredients for Tuna Spread
- 400 grams Tuna Fish
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- Pepper as per requirement
- 3 tablespoon Fresh Thick Cream
- Salt to taste
And prawn chips or crackers for serving.
Method of Preparation
- Cut fish into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and fry fish pieces over medium heat for two to three minutes
- Add spices and blend the whole mixture
- Take a mixing bowl, add cream, mash the mixture with the back of a wooden spoon or blend them coarsely using a blender.
- Now you can serve it with the crackers of prawn chips.