Mushroom Noodles Recipe
· 1 tin mushroom
· 1 cup noodles
· 2 onion (pyaj)
· 10-11 garlic (lahsun) buds
· 1 cup cream
· 2 cheese cubes
· 3 tbsp butter
· 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
· salt to taste
· 1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
How to make mushroom noodles:
· Boil noodles in a container with salt.
· When it softens, strain and wash with cold water.
· Take out mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
· Keep the juice separately.
· Finely chop onions and garlic.
· Heat butter in a pan.
· Put boiled noodles in it along with a pinch salt and fry. Take it out and keep aside.
· Now heat remaining butter in a pan and fry onions and garlic until it turns pink.
· Then add mushrooms and carom seeds for 2 minutes.
· Then add salt, black pepper powder, juice taken out from tin and cream.
· Cook for sometime and then add noodles and grated cheese.
· Fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
· Serve it hot.